28/07/2011

Photo Phriday?

I know I'm a day early, but surely it's better than a day late, non?
I'm away for the weekend, so getting this up earlier rather than when I come back to catch up on things.
I've been with the family this week so tried to get some candid portraits of my sisters kids, but they were having none of it, either outright posing or being too shy/silly to look at the camera.
So I've done something I haven't done for a long time and shot Black and White photos!!
Read more after the jump....

It really has been a long time since I've done anything with B&W, but the weather today was real weird and super hazy which made for washed out colours,  so shot away regardless but converted them in Photoshop afterwards. Click the link underneath to see it full size, as this does it no justice.

Tree