08/07/2011

Photo Phriday.

It's that time again.

I'm really getting into this.
I was taking with a friend the other day and I am feeling a lot more stoked on my photography at the moment. I think I got a bit bogged down with it all at Uni having to constantly rush for deadlines etc, but now I'm on my own time scale ideas are flowing a lot more and I can shoot what I want to shoot without having to do project briefs set for me.
Todays photo was shot last weekend when I went to the British Super Bikes at Snetterton track. Was an awesome day out shooting a sport I had never been to see let alone photograph anything like it before. Was a challenge, but I loved every second of shooting.
View on Flickr Lightbox 
Super stoked on this shot. Shows the commitment these guys have.
Also, saw an old friend in town today and he was talking about a tutor at my old 6th form college and his work. His named had popped up on my flickr homepage a few days ago, so checked his work and fell in love with this project.
Dan Boulton Print Exchange Project
The idea has been done before, but I love what has been sent back. Some awesome images.