30/08/2011

Tubesday.

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here.
Most of that is due to me being away for nearly two weeks and the rest of it is down to laziness!
Not you typical Tubesday today as I've seen some awesome videos on Vimeo as well, so I've posted them at the bottom as well!


Put this into 1080p and let it buffer. It's awesome!
I love the London Eye. It's over-hyped and always well over crowded but its amazing to see London, a city I'm so used to, from a different angle, which is never a bad thing.


This also must be fullscreened in high-res. Mike Manzoori is a dude! Such a good cameraman/producer. Fully original idea, pulled off amazingly well. I want to try something like this with my photography, but I'm not sure yet as to how...


And just for a bit of idiocy


No explanation needed.


Weirdly cool.